Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

March 30, 2011

ABC's of Me

The ABC's of Me:

Age of first gray hair: 18 - My husband says I have more than what I see. Whatever!
Bed size: Kimg Size
Chore I hate: All of them :)
Dogs: None right now, but we have 2 cats.
Essential start of my day: Getting my butt out of bed.
Favorite color:  Pink

Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'5"
Instruments Clarinet, Tuba and Piano.
Job title: Supervisor
Kids: Two - boy 10, girl 3

Languages: English
Memory (favorite childhood): Spending the summer with my cousins
Never tried: flying in an airplane
One Do-Over (if I could have just one): I don't think I'd take a do over - it might change who I am and where I am today.
Pet peeve: lying
Quote from a movie: "I'm your Huckleberry" (Tombstone)
Recurring Dream: I'm on a dirt dead end road in a rickety shack house with weeds all grown up around and  an old chevy truck pulls up and starts shooting at the house...
Sisters: None no brothers either!
TV Shows: Current Favorite- Survivor, The Amazing Race, American Idol, Raising Hope, America's Got Talent
Unable to stop: Smoking, drinking pop
Vegetable I dislike: cooked carrots
Weirdest food I've eaten: squid or alligator - both deep fried of course.
X-Files: don't think I've watched an entire episode.
Yummy Food I make: Green meat burritos
Zoo animal favorite: The Monkies or Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment