Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

March 23, 2011

Why I Feel Like An Elephant... It's Not Why You Think!

Dude! Seriously. The guy in the office next to me has been eating Pringles every fricking day for the last 2 weeks.  I can be concentrating heavily on work and Pop goes the cap and shake shake shake goes the can... I have super sonic hearing like an Elephant. Did I seriously just admit that I can detect the sound Pringles make without actually seeing them... lesson learned... I've ate far too many Pringles in the past to know that! So ... while my ears are like the Elephant, my body is shrinking day by day like that one animal that shrinks... ummm yeah! that one! ... The scale put me at 387.... looking for that number to say 37X soon... 32 down and counting!!! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment