Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

May 26, 2010

Job Proposal Update

I met with my boss and her boss around 9:30 this morning. I showed them my proposal and left feeling confident.  I felt heard.
At 1:30 another meeting was underway between my boss, her boss and the existing position who is leaving.
My boss and her boss are meeting with human resources tomorrow at 9am moving forward with my proposed change. They are the last group to convince this is a good business decision/change.  I"m so excited I can't even put it into words.

4 comments:

  1. So, is it decided? Or are you waiting for a decision tomorrow morning? Either way, I am excited for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to throw my name out there if it'll help you. Just say "I deserve this job cuz I know Jack Sh*t" and I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 411 gurl because my husband never logs out of blogger!May 26, 2010 at 9:20 PM

    Jack - how do you think I got so far already! LOL

    Clyde...I'm not sure what could block my path... I've convinced the most important people and had people step up and drop my name in meetings I didn't expect. I"m confident. but it's always left up to human resources in the end... budgets etc. but I laid a very clear path with good business decisions that will have huge impact with minimal disruption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cheering for you! Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete