Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

May 6, 2010

When Your Weight Makes No Difference

If you're reading this, you're probably into dropping 5-100 pounds. Do you remember a time when weight made no difference? I do. When I met my husband, he saw me as Me.  A woman that noticed him, loved him unconditionally and accepted me unconditionally.  I've never been happier in my life at 400 pounds or 150.  He is my soul mate, the love of my life.  I don't let my weight inhibit my job.  I am good at what I do and know people try to "beat me" at my performance. My weight doesn't factor in.  I  fondly remember an evening at karaoke singing "Angel" in a bar in South Carolina on vacation and the bar went silent staring at me. Enjoying my song blind to the fat girl singing because I was that good. 99% of the bar were strangers.  I was invincible. Tell me about times you were invincible and your weight didn't become a factor. Take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment